• Announcements

• Yatohime

NEW PLAYERS!? Claim your rewards now!   06/12/2017

NEWBIE ITEM 1x     +6 Morpheus Set / Person
      1x    +6 Bradium Shield / Person 1x Transcendent Ticket Job Change 1x 2nd Job Ticket Job Change 1x 3rd Job Ticket Job Change 25x Holy Yggdrasil Berry / Person
      7.5     Million Zenies / Person How To Claim #FORUM Post your Introduction post here http://forum.cosmosragnarok.com/index.php?/forum/16-introduce-yourself/ Name : Age : Girlfriend/Boyfriend : Where do you know Cosmos : Up 2 U ~! As long you introduce yourself!   Only players that recently joined as for 6 June 2017 , that can claim the rewards above.   Cheers, Yatohime
    • Yatohime

[ READ!!! ] Server Features   09/23/2017

• Cosmos

[READ] Contribution Rewards   09/27/2017

Beefinator

Beef's guide to the galaxy Part 1.

4 posts in this topic

Beef's minor suggestion list & and big explanations on why.

1# Job Changer (not because of my warlock)

Personally i like the fact that i have to do job quests for once, but i do think it will scare of a majority of RO players.

In the past i always looked for a server with job changer simply because i didnt want to do the quest while already lvling to max.

CosmosRo was my first server on which i actually have to do them (except warlock) and i enjoyed it, But if we want to make the server more populated we have to think of the majority.

Possible solution : Let the job changer have no benefit besides changing job.

And let people who still do the job change quest recieve a reward on top of the quest reward.

for example cosmos gem(s) or cash points.

2# Farm Privacy

The card announcement has bothered me from the start since i like to solo and farm a lot.

It's the same way as you enable or disable show equipment.

If you want to prepare for WoE and want to hide what cards you are going to use (for example armor cards) the server wide announcement is kinda annoying.

Same with farming Zeny or stocking up your vending shop.

I think it's better to leave competition in the dark so you can have a head start with for example farming materials.

Possible solution : Let players decide if they want to announce to the server whenever they find a card.

3# Vending Area

The way i always start out on a server is by looking at the vending area.

While doing so on CosmosRO i was somewhat annoyed by the setup (thats just my love for symmetry).

The shops are all over the place and are crowding up the entrance.(doesn't feel very inviting)

Possible solution : Server determined locations for the shops(1cell wide platform).

This way the shops will always be standing in a proper manner.(gotta respect the symmetry)

4# Slotted Middle Headgears

This is more of my own preference i like to farm a lot to be rewarded in the end.

And i think this is one of those proven systems that works, something that gives players a reason to keep on farming.

As we all know not all headgear cards scale with refining an item and thats where slotted middle headgears come in.

Possible SolutionMore Lootz.

To Be Continued.....

Beef's minor suggestion list & and big explanations on why.

1# Job Changer (not because of my warlock)

Personally i like the fact that i have to do job quests for once, but i do think it will scare of a majority of RO players.

In the past i always looked for a server with job changer simply because i didnt want to do the quest while already lvling to max.

CosmosRo was my first server on which i actually have to do them (except warlock) and i enjoyed it, But if we want to make the server more populated we have to think of the majority.

Possible solution : Let the job changer have no benefit besides changing job.

And let people who still do the job change quest recieve a reward on top of the quest reward.

for example cosmos gem(s) or cash points.

Job Changer......... and the solutions seems reasonable but still not really a complete solutions , I think a lot about it , and thinked more of the solutions

I'll keep posted :D

2# Farm Privacy

The card announcement has bothered me from the start since i like to solo and farm a lot.

It's the same way as you enable or disable show equipment.

If you want to prepare for WoE and want to hide what cards you are going to use (for example armor cards) the server wide announcement is kinda annoying.

Same with farming Zeny or stocking up your vending shop.

I think it's better to leave competition in the dark so you can have a head start with for example farming materials.

Possible solution : Let players decide if they want to announce to the server whenever they find a card.

I Agree and I am gonna disabled that :D (For on/off need further research)

3# Vending Area

The way i always start out on a server is by looking at the vending area.

While doing so on CosmosRO i was somewhat annoyed by the setup (thats just my love for symmetry).

The shops are all over the place and are crowding up the entrance.(doesn't feel very inviting)

Possible solution : Server determined locations for the shops(1cell wide platform).

This way the shops will always be standing in a proper manner.(gotta respect the symmetry)

I have tried some script to clean up the mess , but still cant , still finding the correct code

4# Slotted Middle Headgears

This is more of my own preference i like to farm a lot to be rewarded in the end.

And i think this is one of those proven systems that works, something that gives players a reason to keep on farming.

As we all know not all headgear cards scale with refining an item and thats where slotted middle headgears come in.

Possible SolutionMore Lootz.

To Be Continued.....

Already -WIP- for these one~

LeonardDrip likes this

gehe awesome on it all and i know about job changer solution hard to balance it without preffing the lazy method or the quest method being op:P

so keep up the good work yato:P