• Announcements

• Yatohime

NEW PLAYERS!? Claim your rewards now!   06/12/2017

NEWBIE ITEM 1x     +6 Morpheus Set / Person
      1x    +6 Bradium Shield / Person 1x Transcendent Ticket Job Change 1x 2nd Job Ticket Job Change 1x 3rd Job Ticket Job Change 25x Holy Yggdrasil Berry / Person
      7.5     Million Zenies / Person How To Claim #FORUM Post your Introduction post here http://forum.cosmosragnarok.com/index.php?/forum/16-introduce-yourself/ Name : Age : Girlfriend/Boyfriend : Where do you know Cosmos : Up 2 U ~! As long you introduce yourself!   Only players that recently joined as for 6 June 2017 , that can claim the rewards above.   Cheers, Yatohime
    • Yatohime

[ READ!!! ] Server Features   09/23/2017

• Cosmos

[READ] Contribution Rewards   09/27/2017

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unkon

Unbalanced o.O?

6 posts in this topic

Hello there i'm a new player , i really like the server but i saw that there are some umbalanced stuffs
the first i saw is the Coagulated spell drop , is pretty too low , ( i asked a GM and he said its like 1.1% and if there will be imprelented the "  White Knight Card & Khalitzburg Knight Card " it will like thakes 10k Coagulate spells and whit those drop will be pretty unreal to get them )

The other thing i saw is MVP HPs they are way to high  ( specially the all new ones like Awakened Ferre  has 150m HP  or Celine Kimi  has like 230m )  

It's nice that you want that people do party instance but the server is not much crowd ( and many people do work so have dont much time ) and you shouldn't penalize the solo players ( like me , I enjoy playing Ro more in solo )

Thanks for the answers.

Hello dear Unkon~

1. It will be re-balanced after the card is out , because its fully our customized server , we will think the best way for it <3

2. Awakened Ferre or Jitterbug Instance for now have no delay and can be enter repeatly as many times in a day so "I" balanced it with more HP for temporary until it fixed

3. Celine Kimi will be rebalanced <3

Reaper Yanku and Faceworm Queen 250m hp

We will scale MVP health pools with player stats and damage scaling accordingly. Do not worry.

Do you have any updates with this? Their HP pools are still big. The game gets tedious when the MVP can be easily killed but just takes time.

Have any suggestions what to do?

Whats better to do to make MVP become real MVP?

Aren't boss monster supposed hard to kill? Either the stats are too OP u died instantly. Or you just having a hard time to kill it.

Thank you...