• Announcements

• Yatohime

NEW PLAYERS!? Claim your rewards now!   06/12/2017

NEWBIE ITEM 1x     +6 Morpheus Set / Person
      1x    +6 Bradium Shield / Person 1x Transcendent Ticket Job Change 1x 2nd Job Ticket Job Change 1x 3rd Job Ticket Job Change 25x Holy Yggdrasil Berry / Person
      7.5     Million Zenies / Person How To Claim #FORUM Post your Introduction post here http://forum.cosmosragnarok.com/index.php?/forum/16-introduce-yourself/ Name : Age : Girlfriend/Boyfriend : Where do you know Cosmos : Up 2 U ~! As long you introduce yourself!   Only players that recently joined as for 6 June 2017 , that can claim the rewards above.   Cheers, Yatohime
    • Yatohime

[ READ!!! ] Server Features   09/23/2017

• Cosmos

[READ] Contribution Rewards   09/27/2017

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saber

Imperial Ring and Imperial Feather

2 posts in this topic

Hello

Just wanted to do a quick suggestion to add these two Items. Originally in the official Servers they were only obtainable through the Cash Shop with Rng Boxes so i think it might be a good Idea to make them available to everyone.

Items in Question: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=re_item_db&comid=541

I dont have many Ideas where these could be obtainable but I would suggest either putting them in your custom Instances (like Valkyrie Memories) or the new ones like Temple of Demon God.

Maybe a little Offtopic but would it also be possible to add Garment Costumes like Brilliant Golden Wings (20727), Costume Fallen Angel Wing (20764), Costume Happiness Wings (20761),  Costume Little Devil Wings (20502) and others like these into either your Cash Shop or into the Valkyrie Memories Instance?
Thanks for your Time reading all of this and thanks for your hard work :D