• Announcements

• Yatohime

NEW PLAYERS!? Claim your rewards now!   06/12/2017

NEWBIE ITEM 1x     +6 Morpheus Set / Person
      1x    +6 Bradium Shield / Person 1x Transcendent Ticket Job Change 1x 2nd Job Ticket Job Change 1x 3rd Job Ticket Job Change 25x Holy Yggdrasil Berry / Person
      7.5     Million Zenies / Person How To Claim #FORUM Post your Introduction post here http://forum.cosmosragnarok.com/index.php?/forum/16-introduce-yourself/ Name : Age : Girlfriend/Boyfriend : Where do you know Cosmos : Up 2 U ~! As long you introduce yourself!   Only players that recently joined as for 6 June 2017 , that can claim the rewards above.   Cheers, Yatohime
    • Yatohime

[ READ!!! ] Server Features   09/23/2017

• Cosmos

[READ] Contribution Rewards   09/27/2017

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cosmos

[2017 September 1] RAID, Star, Mining, and Cash Shop

5 posts in this topic

Changelog

1. Cash Point and Donation as explained in here
  2. RAID Dark Dragon : Easy, Medium, and Hard now drops Yggdrasil Berry Box (10) as rewards , while Insane and Nightmare mobs rebalanced. RAID is a end game content that the purpose to gather player and make it more like RAIDS , its hard and one shot because Ragnarok is not that type Hack & Slash Game and it can infinitely revive team members.
  3. Mining System , new mining system has been implemented
  4. Nerf Star that give status to a proper stats so it wont make it OP.
  • Blacksmith Weapon TII Star giving half bonus from original.
  • Acolyte Power Star TI giving instead of 10 now its 5.
  • Rogue Tunnel Drive Star TII giving 5/10/20 movespeed from 10/25/75
  • Other Star will be inspected by me

Best Regards,

Cosmos

i'm aware that this "raiding" is an endgame content, yes, it was supposed to be hard, and yes, possible IF the server has more population. but as of right now, the peak players (aside from autotraders) is only at 20 - 30 ish CHARACTERS, not PLAYERS..

i do agree that the enchants must be nerfed coz some combinations are OP but, does it make any sense to buff the dragon's hp ? you nerf it, then you further increase the dragon's hp ? why ?

getting a whole 12 PLAYERS in a party is not near easy. and to overcome the hoards of mobs, with skills at that (earth spike, frost diver etc etc) one shots 2 3 or even all players is not really good to experience.

i really hope you do change something FOR THE TIME BEING, seeing the server is at this state. you can further buff the dragon/mobs when more people join this server.

just letting out what's in my mind.

@JimmyR Firstly thank you for the feedback and reply. We from Cosmos Team is appreciate this.

The one that I buff is only nightmare and giving more reward on easy normal and hard mode. 

I know that gathering people is hard as for now but once it gathered you can run as many times you want since it has no cooldown or limit. Anymore feedback please do tell me. Regards, Cosmos

still doesn't answer my question tho. why the hp buff ? 

you already nerfed the star enchants, thus making our dps even lower. 

we did one run just now, and you know what, 15mins in, the boss is still at around 90% hp. if Cromwell doesn't help, we would be in there for all the time limit available for the raid.

and how do you expect for people to stay for more than 1 run if the boss has like 500m hp and 1 run would take around 2 - 3 hours to complete ?

We only HP Buff the Nightmare Mode , and we doesn't even expect players to finish it under 1 hours , as the loot itself if you exclude the Enchanted Star Box is already worth more than anything we ever given , and we already kind enough to give no limitation for those.

We will develop more things like enchants and gears in the near future.

and how do you expect for people to stay for more than 1 run if the boss has like 500m hp and 1 run would take around 2 - 3 hours to complete ?

And I never expect people to do it endlessly in the first place when we created it , as in the Insane or Nightmare mode.