• Announcements

• Yatohime

NEW PLAYERS!? Claim your rewards now!   06/12/2017

NEWBIE ITEM 1x     +6 Morpheus Set / Person
      1x    +6 Bradium Shield / Person 1x Transcendent Ticket Job Change 1x 2nd Job Ticket Job Change 1x 3rd Job Ticket Job Change 25x Holy Yggdrasil Berry / Person
      7.5     Million Zenies / Person How To Claim #DISCORD Join our Discord : http://discord.me/cosmosro On #general channel , Introduce yourself to the community and [ Yatohime ] will PM you personally How To Claim #FORUM Post your Introduction post here http://forum.cosmosragnarok.com/index.php?/forum/16-introduce-yourself/ Name : Age : Girlfriend/Boyfriend : Where do you know Cosmos : Up 2 U ~! As long you introduce yourself!   Only players that recently joined as for 6 June 2017 , that can claim the rewards above.   Cheers, Yatohime
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yatohime

[Feature] Harvest and Farm System

5 posts in this topic

Cosmos Exlclusive Features
Open Space Harvest and Farm System

What is the purpose and objective?

•  Giving casual players and undergeared players more chance to get Zeny and do what they can do. The items obtainable from the farm will be added more in the futures

Harvest or Farm Level and Information

1. Players start at Level 0 of Harvesting.
  2. Max level of Harvest are 10
  3. Exp table of harvest as described : exp table 100,200,400,600,800,1000,1500,2000,2500,5000
  4. Harvest Level below 4 can plant max of 2 plants.
  5. Harvest Level below 7 can plant max of 3 plants.
  6. Garvest Level below 9 can plant max of 4 plants.
  7. Harvest Level 10 can plant max of 5 plants.

Rewards List

• High Tier Rewards
  • Golden Apple : Replacing Token of Siegfried , player can also farm and harvest this item , used to revive player upon death.
  • qQDwrsH.jpg

• Life Essence : Life Essence are a rare material that used to enchant Armor and Equip above +10
  • 9N8A34s.jpg

• Dream Flower : Used to create Miracle Tonic that give Exp and also Comodo Hat Festival Quest Reset Requirement
  • K9CAOUE.jpg

• Holy Yggdrasil Berry : Very rare Yggdrasil Berry that have same effect but lighter weight than normal Ygg
  • 7rOuhiY.jpg

• Mid Tier Rewards
  • Holy White Herb : An ingredients that so rare and light that used to make Holy White Potion or used by its own.
  • qUVIite.jpg

• Holy Blue Herb : An ingredients that so rare and light that used to make Holy Blue Potion or used by its own.
  • cQXPA1s.jpg

• Other Rewards
  • Fresh Produce: Fresh harvested fruits/produce that have more restorative power.
  • RVStYwr.jpgpWkcPdt.jpg41LOHKN.jpgi6m5isC.jpgtlhVAZo.jpg

How to start Harvest and Farming??

1. Firstly you need to talk to Harvest Girl near [Maya] to warp to Caelestia Public Garden Area K7NRZU4.jpg
  2. Second you need to buy seed from Seed Seller on Caelestia Garden Area3WSsdEp.jpg

How to plant??

1. After you buy a seed , go to empty plot and click it11t1GfW.jpg

2. Then you can see what seed that can be planted  m8O9Ao2.jpg

3. After been planted , you can show your plant progress by looking at it sprites. Green means its halfway done. m0zRROO.jpg

4. Shining means its ready to be harvested, and you need to claim it quickly ZKBzTNK.jpg

NOTE : Do remember plan have wither times , it means once it can be harvested and not collected prior to wither time , the plant will gone

Nekoruchii likes this

You need to plant it using seed, and saw the requirement harvest level to plant it

I only see holy white herb and holy blue herb that needs level 6 hervesting and I wolud like to get to the level 3 and level 4 harvesting seeds.

Also where can I found the higher tier seeds that are not sold by Seed Seller or created by the Harvest Master?

I only see holy white herb and holy blue herb that needs level 6 hervesting and I wolud like to get to the level 3 and level 4 harvesting seeds.

Also where can I found the higher tier seeds that are not sold by Seed Seller or created by the Harvest Master?

I think i made a typo holy = fresh white herb hhahaha,

Highee tier seed can be found on vote shop, cash shop and also dungeon gate

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0